Conventional Loan Limits Have Increased
New 2022 Conventional Loan Limits – $625,000
Start using 2022 limits now!
- Applies to Standard offered Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac eligible programs
- New 1-unit limit $625,000 regardless of property location
- Loans may close any time, no need to wait for 2022!
- DU Approve./Ineligible or LPA Accept/Ineligible – Ineligible for loan amount only required
- No change for 2-4 unit properties or to current High Balance program limits
- No PIW or ACE allowed
- It needs to be locked in OB as either
- Fannie 30 yr – New Limit | Fannie 15 yr – New Limit
- Freddie 30 yr – New Limit | Freddie 15 yr – New Limit