About GMFS Agent Team
The GMFS LLC Agent program was designed to assist banks and credit unions with their long term mortgage needs. With the ever expanding compliance regulations, many banks and credit unions are finding it more and more difficult to offer long term mortgages while staying in compliance with RESPA, HMDA, the Fair Lending Act, the Dodd Frank Act, etc. GMFS developed the Agent program specifically to assist banks and credit unions in offering their customers a variety of mortgage products without the need to maintain an internal compliance staff.
Under the Agent program, your institution can offer customers mortgage products, avoid the compliance nightmare, avoid additional staffing needs, and still provide a superb level of customer service. This program will also allow you to offer permanent financing for any construction loans your institution may offer but are fearful of your customers taking not only their long term lending needs to a competitor, but also possibly losing your customers depository accounts as well.
We are one of the fastest growing mortgage companies in the United States offering great mortgage financial solutions. Headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, GMFS, LLC originates residential mortgage loans, primarily in the southern states. Founded in 1999, GMFS has approximately 250 employees. Since 1999, GMFS has funded home loans for more than 96,000 customers in multiple states resulting in over $16.7 billion in funding.
GMFS Currently originates loans along with Jumbo loans that are eligible to be purchased, guaranteed or insured by:
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, USDA.
GMFS is licensed as a residential mortgage lender currently doing business in many states.
Awards and Recognition for GMFS
- 2018: GMFS recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge by the Baton Rouge Business Report
- 2017: GMFS recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge by the Baton Rouge Business Report
- 2016: GMFS recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge (Small & Medium Size Businesses) by the Baton Rouge Business Report.
- Congratulations Charlene Richard of GMFS for being named the first-ever recipient of the new USDA Rural Development Underwriter of the Year award!
- December 8, 2015 USDA Rural Development announced that GMFS, LLC is the #1 USDA lender in the state of Louisiana for fiscal year 2015 with 875 USDA Rural Development Loans for $136.5 million
- GMFS awarded 2014 Company of the Year (100 or More Employees) presented by the Baton Rouge Business Report & Junior Achievement
- January 22, 2014 GMFS is recognized by the USDA for assisting 872 Louisiana families in achieving their dream of homeownership through the Rural Development Guaranteed Rural Housing Program
- GMFS listed as a 2013 Top 100 Private Louisiana Company, ranked #42, as published in the Baton Rouge Business Report published July 2013 (based on 2012 revenue)
- GMFS is a 2012 winner of the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Trust
- GMFS Client Reviews
- GMFS listed as a 2012 Top 100 Private Louisiana Company, ranked #84, as published in the Baton Rouge Business Report published July 2012 (based on 2011 revenue)