GMFS is pleased to re-introduce the Conventional Purchase Advantage Program with the Capital Area Finance Authority (CAFA). Borrowers can receive an assistance amount of 3% or 4% on FHA and Conventional Loans. The assistance may be used for down payment, closing costs, borrower paid MI or prepaids.
- 3% or 4% Down Payment Assistance
- More Parishes added – expanded to 58 parishes
- Available for Purchase or Refinance
- Lower MI Cost
- Freddie LPA Only
- Down to 640 min credit with Accept/Eligible
Eligible Louisiana Parishes
Acadia, Allen, Ascension, Assumption, Avoyelles, Beauregard, Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, Calcasieu, Caldwell, Cameron, Catahoula, Claiborne, Concordia, DeSoto, East Baton Rouge, East Carroll, East Feliciana, Evangeline, Franklin, Grant, Iberia, Iberville, Jackson, Jefferson, Jefferson Davis, Lafayette, Lafourche, Lincoln, Livingston, Madison, Morehouse, Natchitoches, Ouachita, Point Coupee, Red River, Richland, Sabine, St. Bernard, St. Helena, St. James, St. John, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Tensas, Terrebonne, Union Parish, Vermillion, Vernon, Washington, Webster, West Baton Rouge, West Carroll, Winn
* The percent of downpayment assistance offered is dependent on the interest rate selected by the borrower. Approved parishes and income limits are established by CAFA and subject to change.